2 months ago
12 Mar 00:00
Job Id: 6174
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and Direct Hire/ Full Time position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct emergency repairs on all equipment during production periods and after.
- Prepare and set up machinery for production runs.
- Use mechanic skills such as mechanic, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Interpret work orders and perform service needed.
- Troubleshoot any equipment and fix as necessary.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Use hand tools and power tools while performing duties.
- Discover and report defective machinery or equipment to appropriate supervisor.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 plus years of experience in Food Industry and Food equipment.
- Training and must have exposure to meat processing equipment.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulic machines and drawings.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.