6 months ago
Job Id: 6815
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Utilize diagnostic equipment including multi-meters, oscilloscopes and other test instruments.
- Completing projects such as mechanical and electrical repairs and upgrades interpret electrical schematics.
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulics equipment to complex CNC machinery.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and must be able to multi-task.
- Follow company process and procedures to comply with ISO and AS9100 standards.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum three years of hands on trouble shooting, maintaining and repairing industrial machines.
- Must Have experience completing preventative maintenance on industrial machines and other company equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
- Must have the knowledge of conventional welding, carpentry, and plumbing.
- Must be capable of working multiple shifts including days, weekends, irregular and unscheduled hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.