Piscataway, New Jersey
3 months ago
Immediate opening, M-F, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Are you looking to make a career change to a fast growing and cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including paid time off and Medical Insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Abide by all company SOP’s, GDP, Safety and Housekeeping policies and practices are followed and logged
- Performs good manufacturing practices all equipment.
- Ensures safe and proper operation, installation, maintenance and repair of all equipment including mechanical, computer automated, and material handling equipment.
- Identify motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and otherstandard electrical components and advanced automation controls systems.
- Optimize quipment and make quick and efficient repairs.
- Identify existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Manufacturing and packaging machines.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and other technical manuals
- Able to operate hand and power tools including multi-meters and other equipment.
- Hands on knowledge of AC & DC motors, controllers, and other electrical systems
- diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- strong electrical and mechanical aptitude
Ask for: Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.