about 1 year ago
Job Id: 7458
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform repairs and maintains building, machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment using PLC’s, ladder logic and other techniques.
- Proficient reading mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic prints, electric diagrams
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections of Machinery, lines, connections, pumps and check preventative maintenance schedule
- Flag problems to Supervisor quickly.
- Monitor ll health and safety requirements
- Troubleshoot production lines and perform press shimming
- Document Mechanic Log
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-7 years of Maintenance Experience
- Flexibility of working hours
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.