18 days ago
30 Jun 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7513
Have you just lost your job due to the Covid19? Are you looking for employment immediately? Our client in the Plastics Industry is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic at their facility!
We are hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic for our client in a plastic industry. The job was responsible for operation and excellent understanding of the Injection equipment and overall flow of product. Operation of Injection manufacturing equipment involves processing and mechanical adjustments to the machine and its components to obtain high quality production output that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Must be able to coordinate movements quickly and accurately in a high output production area.
- Must demonstrate ability though previous work assignments to work effectively in a fast-paced high-quality manufacturing environment.
- Must wear safety equipment, personal protective equipment
- Perform all good housekeeping assignments.
- Able to help organize and maintain maintenance areas and stock room.
- Maintains standard production objectives through proper machine operation and records production accurately.
- Makes all necessary machine adjustments during Start-ups and maintains consistent machine operation and product quality in terms of customer specifications
- Performing minor adjustments to the process of equipment to ensure optimization for quality control.
- Understand start up and shut down procedures necessary to minimize downtime and equipment wear and tear.
- Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency, and reliability.
- Operate a forklift as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or higher education
- 3-5 years of experience in a high speed in a manufacturing environment
- 2-4 years of experience of troubleshooting and maintenance experience within manufacturing
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to communicate well
- In-depth knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic equipment/procedures
- Have basic knowledge in electricity and control
- Must be able to coordinate movements quickly
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.