New Brunswick, New Jersey
23 days ago
New Brunswick, NJ
2nd shift: 2PM-10PM
Job Id: 7518
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform adjustments and maintenance on plant equipment such as tablet presses, blenders, and packaging equipment.
- Set up production equipment for changeovers and make sure all machines are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot any equipment and fix issues to the production equipment.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on plant equipment, manufacturing equipment and production lines.
- Provide help on installations with the facility.
- Diagnose problems, replace, and repair parts.
- Suggest modifications to equipment to insure maximum efficiency from the machines.
- Comply with OSHA safety regulations, SOP, safety laws and regulations.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow all instructions and maintain high standards of quality control.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or Trade School Certificate
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic.
- Prior knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing or packaging equipment.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member and as an individual.
- Knowledge of how to use shop tools such as drills, punches, calipers, and micrometers.
- Must have knowledge of automated control systems for troubleshooting purposes.
- Forklift Certification preferred but not needed.
- Ability to use PLC and HMI applications (Allen-Bradley, Siemens).
- Flexibility to work any shift, including weekends if necessary.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.