about 1 month ago
Multiple shifts available
Job Id: 8114
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct machine setup and troubleshoot all machinery.
- Complete repairs and provide preventative maintenance services.
- Make emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Ensure machines working properly for production runs.
- Regulate and control the machine during the production run.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Understand and interpret machine manuals and work orders.
- Diagnose problems and perform any necessary services to fix.
- Use machine tools, hand tools and material handling tools to provide maintenance duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Technical Training, and exposure to meat processing equipment.
- At least 2 years of related experience in the food industry.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Direct Hire position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.