Ramsey , New Jersey
26 days ago
Job Id: 8410
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate will be responsible for general maintenance including plumbing, electrical troubleshooting, repair, wiring, HVAC
- Plan and manage as mechanical and electrical hardware upgrades
- Practice preventative and predictive maintenance
- Routine check of machines operation, to ensure optimum efficiency and help detect and prevent issues.
- Dismantle machines manually or using power tools to remove parts for repair
- Transport products within the factory using a tow motor
- Take part in outside cleaning activities when required
- Proficient in plumbing (air lines and water systems) and skilled in carpentry
- Interpret wiring diagrams and schematics
- Repair motors, conveyors, pumps, and other related equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as Maintenance Mechanic in Manufacturing Industry
- Experience in Hydraulics, Electronics (PLC) and Electricals required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.