29 days ago
Job Id: 9207
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Facilities Technician with strong background in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Potential candidate will be required to perform facility and equipment maintenance, repairs, and other related duties.
- General maintenance and repair of equipment, tools, and machinery.
- Perform machine setup, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance services on all plant equipment.
- Inspect and adjust the mechanical alignment of pumps, replace or rebuild pumps, replace fan bearings, replace motors, repair screw conveyors, rebuild or change gearboxes, install and modify pipe lines, and assist in the modification and addition of plant projects.
- Sustains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of Industrial mechanical equipment.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Proficient reading diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.