17 days ago
Job Id: 9878
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional,) company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, work orders, blueprints, building drawings, and electrical schematics to perform required maintenance and service.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and troubleshoots plant and mobile equipment/system problems.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, welding, cutting, lubrication, repair power transmission equipment, millwrighting, pneumatics, hydraulics, rigging, and basic electrical skills to troubleshoot.
- Repair plant and mobile equipment/systems as needed.
- Provides scheduled and emergency/unscheduled repairs of plant and mobile equipment/systems.
- Communicates with employees/management to obtain/provide information regarding equipment/system issues as needed.
- Records pertinent labor information from work shift.
- Performs pipefitting, plumbing, and carpentry skills to repair plant equipment/systems as needed.
- Train other employees to perform job duties/skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- 3-5 years of industrial experience (required)
- A valid driver’s license (preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.