Job Id: 10749
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production equipment
- Fabrication and welding (mig, tig, and stick)
- Assist production departments with technical issues
- Perform work according to GMP, SQF, and safety guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 years mechanic experience in food or beverage production preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Life Insurance
Ask for: Caitlin Kenny
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.