18 days ago
Job Id: 10971
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production equipment
- Read blueprints and schematics to keep systems within design specifications
- Work on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Provide excellent customer service
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 years minimum experience
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Proficient in technical service and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Caitlin Kenny
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.