17 days ago
Maintenance Mechanic (Tech)
Job Id: 12082
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the manufacturing industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Installation of equipment and repair of all manufacturing equipment.
- Using honesty and integrity while upholding the image of the brand.
- Maintaining safety regulations and making sure your team follows proper protocol with injuries on the job.
- Complete all tasks in a manner that’s in compliance with federal, state, and local standards/regulations.
- Compliance with all OSHA regulations: Lock-out/Tag-out, Authorized LOTO, electrical safe workplace required.
- Conducting preventive maintenance for all production equipment in processing.
- Complete machine inspections to make sure there aren’t any maintenance issues.
- Repair all production and plant equipment.
- Work well with others, keeping a good communication with the maintenance manager, supervisor, or/and lead.
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four?year college or university, minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- At least 2-5 years of relative experience
- Maintain certifications in powered industrial vehicles including forklifts and aerial lifts
- Completion of a OSHA 10 hour course
- Basic mathematical and language skills
- Ability to use common sense and apply it to multiple step instructions
- Physical demands include sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, pushing and pulling
- Ability to lift 50-100 lb.
- Vision demands include color, peripheral, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Strong technical background, able to apply both electrical and mechanical principles and apply it to hands on experiences
- Background check and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.