South River, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
South River, NJ
Job Id: 12379
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain and repair industrial mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems such as pumps, gears, motors, cranes, etc.
- Work from blueprints and schematics and utilize hand and power tools, precision measuring instruments, loaders, cranes, brick-lifts, man-lifts, and forklifts
- Position, fit, and weld components
- Cutting, bending, and threading conduit, piping, and tubing
- Routine and preventive maintenance and inspections
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Associates in relevant field and maintenance reliability certificates are preferred
- 3-5 years of heavy industrial maintenance experience required
- TIG and stick welding and rigging
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.