about 1 month ago
2nd Shift: Mon-Thurs, 4:30pm-3am
3rd Shift: Fri-Sun, 6am-6:30pm
Job Id: 12414
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing company? This exciting direct hire opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements.
- Must be able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, Lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
- Must maintain an accurate record of all PM activities.
- Must be able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLCs and relay ladder diagrams, control components- photo eyes, motors, starters, relays, Safety switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, DC drives and AC VFDs, tachometers, encoders, contractors, heating elements, flow meters.
- Maintain Electrical & Controls Engineering specifications and procedures and compliance to established company standards and regulatory codes.
- Must have the knowledge of PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic, components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communication modules (Ethernet)
- Must develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Perform reviews of existing equipment and system to propose upgrades and replacements, and present findings and recommendations to operations and leadership.
- Must provide technical support and troubleshooting to determine the root causes of equipment/operational issues to resolve quality or productivity issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Capable of researching and ordering equipment, components, and materials for plant projects.
- Must be available for emergency repairs after hours.
- Must have experience with high-speed production lines.
- Knowledge of PLC's; wiring and programming.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Must qualify for 24-hour Hazmat Technician.
- Work with high voltages and around moving equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor, bend, twist, climb, crawl.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Attention to detail and good math skills required.
- Pass preemployment drug screen and physical.
- Vision insurance
- Basic and optional life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability protection
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.