9 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Maintenance Mechanic Assistant
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Performing scheduled and non-scheduled daily Maintenance Department tasks around 33,000 square foot facility.
- Assisting with repairs of both machine as well as the plant.
- Performing maintenance and repair of facility equipment including infrastructure and machinery.
- Responsible for checking all entrances and exits for trash and clean when needed.
- Will perform machine and coolant tank clean out.
- Will assist with building maintenance including grounds and lawns, driveways, snow removal, exterior, overhead doors and windows, septic system, heating and air conditioning, roof fan, plumbing and lighting fixtures.
- Responsible for janitorial services and supplies for the plant.
- Responsible for removing garbage, wood and corrugated trash.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Responsible for performing other assignments as required by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- High School Diploma of equivalent.
- Experience in operation, maintenance and repair of CNC and general production machinery and facility a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform basic bath.
- Strong comprehension skills.
- Must be good a multitasking.
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 pounds.
- Other physical requirements consist of; walking, standing, bending, crouching and climbing.
- Comfortable working around high pressure gas, heated and moving parts. As well as exposure to vibration.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. Do you have experience in CNC repair?
4. What is your highest level of education?
5. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
6. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
7. What is your interview availability?