about 1 month ago
Maintenance Mechanic Lead
Lead role in Maintenance Mechanic Solutions within the Food Industry
Job Id: 7737
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Maintenance Mechanic Lead will help lead all of the maintenance functions within the organization’s facility.
- Will demonstrate basic skillsets of electrical codes that includes of electrical components, high voltage, and switches and control centers components
- Will review schedules and making sure employees are properly handing equipment accordingly
- Being able to schematics, plans, and operating manuals
- Will handle fit fluid lines and pipes as necessary
- Making sure employees adhere to good manufacturing practice processes
- Highly skilled in assemble and disassembling parts and systems as needed within the company
- Presents a safe working environment
- High School Diploma is required
- 3 years of maintenance experience within the food and beverage processing industries
- MUST be in proficient in mechanics and refrigeration
- Local Candidates ONLY
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work extended hours
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.