16 days ago
Job Id: 11027
Are you looking to make a career change to a collaborative, diverse company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K with company match, PTO, and education assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform routine and emergent equipment maintenance as needed
- Inspect and troubleshoot problems with equipment and systems
- Communicate with fellow employees and management
- Perform a variety of tasks with skills including but not limited to: welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, cutting, lubrication, electrical and power transmission equipment repair, plumbing, pipefitting, and carpentry.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3-5 years of experience in experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical and mechanical schematics, building drawings.
- Must have familiarity with three phase electricity, welding, cutting with specialized equipment, and millwrighting.
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.