7 months ago
Job Id: 6241
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and direct hire/ full time position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Gather information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration
- Develop strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company
- Formalize PM program including tasks, frequency, time budgets and materials required to ensure product quality and minimize production downtime. Frequently review to make sure the tasks are accurate for the specific equipment.
- Optimize down days by scheduling PM’s on production days whenever possible
- Maintain all PM records
- Order and track parts necessary for PM’s
- Review completed work orders for proper information and close upon successful review.
- Five years’ experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-managed and highly motivated.
- Possess good problem solving skills and sound judgment.
- SAP experience.
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.