about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10531
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a family owned innovative company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including company-paid assistance for Medical and Dental insurance premiums; cost-effective co-pays & deductibles. Vision, Short Term Disability, Roth, and pre-tax 401k, with a 2% company match and an additional 5% annual employer contribution, fully vested after three years. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Compile and organize historical and current data on machine center downtime, parts replacement, and pertinent information for assessing maintenance needs.
- Prioritize, schedule, organize, manage and be accountable for maintenance workload for work order system.
- Attention to detail on preventative and predictive maintenance to strategize machine maintenance to ensure continuous effective process operations.
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Manage data collection and input into the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) including the following: Preventative maintenance scheduling, Work order entry and scheduling, Report creation and distribution, Ensure CMMS data input is accurate and trust worthy
- Attend team meetings to share and document maintenance information
- Requisition parts and assist inventory tracking
- Assist creating cost estimates for major equipment repairs and modifications
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- Experience in data collection software program
- Attention to detail: Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate and communicate opportunities and provide practical solutions in the manufacturing environment
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with multiple internal customers and team members from varied levels and functional backgrounds
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Roth and pre-tax 401k/ 2% company match/ additional 5% annual employer contribution, fully vested after three years.
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.