29 days ago
01 Jun 00:00
Maintenance PLC Technician
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6495
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Textile Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Our client is currently recruiting a Maintenance PLC Technician to provide support and energy to its maintenance technician team.
- Improve PLC programs to simplify equipment troubleshooting.
- Perform reactive, predictive and preventative maintenance within the facility, to include but not limited to inspections and repair of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Train/elevate the level of understanding of the maintenance employees in the use of PLCs.
- Document machine PLC programs, troubleshooting activities and audit findings.
- Assist in training of personnel involved with performing maintenance of all plant equipment.
- High School Diploma of higher education.
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields.
- Must be able to read the blueprints.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.