about 1 month ago
13 Feb 00:00
Job Id: 6123
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- In charge of employees who handle all projects and repairs at facility.
- Making sure workers who are engaged in installing and services of machines are performing them properly.
- Ensuring repairs of equipment and buildings are being taken care of.
- Understand electrical systems, plumbing, welding, shop machinery at optimal level.
- Properly read and interpret blueprints and specifications for each machine or equipment.
- Conduct work schedules assigning employees depending on needs and demands.
- Enforces compony policy to ensure a safe working environment.
- Troubleshoot and analyze any situations and correct them.
- Works on projects involving the construction buildings and facilities.
- Establish new policies and procedures to ensure safety is a first.
- Knowledge of automatic equipment operation, to include setup, repair and tear down.
- High School Diploma/ GED required; College Degree preferred not required.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in poultry maintenance/food manufacturing.
- Must have extensive knowledge with processing equipment and refrigeration.
- Must have working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Must have extensive history in electrical systems, both control and industrial wiring.
- Must have history and proficient knowledge in Pipe fitting/Plumbing, Welding, Shop Machinery, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Equipment operation.
- Ability to become Haz-mat team qualified.
- Excellent communication skills and must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work with a team and work independently on certain projects.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.