about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11758
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Poultry Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent for our client in the Poultry Processing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will supervise workers engaged in installing and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standards.
- Prepares work schedules and creates work assignments to subordinates.
- Maintains production equipment so that it meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Works on projects involving the construction of new buildings and facilities.
- Supervises workers engages in major projects, painting projects, structural repairs, woodwork, electrical wiring etc.
- Required High School Diploma
- Must have processing equipment experience.
- Minimum 4 years food manufacturing and poultry processing experience.
- Must have knowledge of PLC’s.
- Must have knowledge of control and electrical wiring.
- Must be capable of becoming Haz-Mat team qualified.
- Must have knowledge of Pneumatics, welding, Hydraulics, electrical systems etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.