New Hope, Tennessee
13 days ago
New Hope, TN
Job Id: 10394
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide technical leadership in multi-skilled maintenance/electrical support used in manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Execute the planned maintenance activities including preventative and corrective action work orders, while maintaining production equipment.
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing all maintenance related tasks.
- Focused on developing maintenance skills and abilities.
- Follows and promotes safety and safely perform all job tasks.
- Test and perform preventative maintenance.
- Understand basic operation and use of electrical test equipment.
- Understand basic function of PLC, drives and controls.
- Understand types of conduit and conduit fittings.
- Understand, maintain, and troubleshoot AC and DC motors and drives.
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic motor branch circuits.
- Use electrical test equipment to measure current voltage and resistance.
- Understand trouble shooting process for electrical equipment and electrical systems.
- Two-year degree in maintenance and three years of operations maintenance experience / HS diploma (GED) and five years of experience in maintenance for a manufacturing facility.
- Experience in manufacturing, business operations, and industrial manufacturing maintenance.
- Proficient knowledge and ability in welding, as well as electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.