Millwood, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10803
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Directs, supervises, and coordinates activities of skilled trade workers engaged in maintaining and repairing equipment, structures, utility systems, buildings, and grounds.
- Accountable to do inspection of completed work
- Able to administer company policy and practices.
- Ability to solve work issues and assist other employees
- Follows organization standards to maintain production equipment and ensures minimum equipment downtime
- Should initiate and carryon preventive maintenance programs and procedures.
- Responsible to supervise custodial services.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Experience in a poultry or meat/food processing environment required.
- Must be flexible with work hours and shifts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.