Marshville, North Carolina
5 days ago
Job Id: 11079
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Good leadership skills and should be able to supervise and train employee to maximize productivity.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of equipment, utilities, plant structure.
- Perform quality checks and maintain documentations.
- Vendor management and placement and order purchase of equipment.
- Feedback and grievance management.
- Make sure that all equipment is taken care of and they meet organization standards
- Ensure minimum downtime.
- Maintain and encourage safety, food safety and hygiene protocols among the work area.
- Operate receiving and control room.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience in a related field.
- Effective experience in electrical maintenance, including frequency drives & PLC logic.
- Feed mill experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Wiling to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends or some other shifts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.