23 days ago
Job Id: 11983
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the manufacturing industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Responsible for the maintenance department, including personnel, machinery, and overall cleanliness.
- Hiring, training, and development of new staff in order to further advance and create new standards.
- Conduct advanced electrical and electronic system maintenance without supervision.
- Minor building ground maintenance like changing light bulbs, painting, and minor plant structural repairs.
- Using honesty and integrity while upholding the image of the brand.
- Maintaining safety regulations and making sure your team follows proper protocol when dealing with injuries on the job. Complete safety checklist as required by the Safety/Risk Management Department.
- Conducting preventive maintenance for all production equipment in processing.
- Experience working with water plant operations with the following equipment: ice makers, compression, heat exchangers, ammonia, pumps, condensers, and compressors.
- Having the ability to establish and execute contingency plans in crucial situations to resolve complications that arise through the day.
- Ability to execute a root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- 8-10 years of work experience in an industrial maintenance operation
- At least one maintenance certification
- Ability to work with hand and electrical tools, able to lift 50 lb
- Exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations
- Accountability, organization, and results/deadline driven mentality
- Labor efficiency, deliver manpower plans to successfully staff the business
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays (overtime may be required)
- Background check and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.