about 2 months ago
18 May 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6332
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Poultry Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our client in the Poultry Processing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will supervise and coordinate the activities of trade workers who are engaged in maintaining and repairing structures, utility systems buildings and equipment.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standard.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Maintains production equipment so that it meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs.
- Direct workers engaged in major projects, structural repairs, woodwork, furnishings of buildings, and maintaining and repairing building utility systems such as electrical wiring.
- Required High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience.
- Poultry processing experience required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.