about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8632
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Check and maintain pumps, motors, filters, belts, compressors, piping and piping connections at plant and pumping facilities.
- Check, service, and make minor repairs on plant auxiliary equipment, portable emergency air compressors and AC generators.
- Utilize testing equipment and instrumentation to troubleshoot, program and setup process equipment including calibration.
- Performs a variety of skilled work in the maintenance and repair of wastewater treatment plant equipment. Performs skilled repair and maintenance on mechanical components and equipment in wastewater treatment plant.
- Must have working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ability to diagnose, locate, and correct operating trouble in mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have PLC and VFD experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401K Insurance.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.