29 days ago
Job Id: 9209
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Facilities Technician with strong background in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Potential candidate will be required to perform facility and equipment maintenance, repairs and other related duties.
- Maintain and repair electrical operation of machines
- Examine and troubleshoot complex programs.
- Repair printers, metal detectors, scales, color sorters, green ear sorters, and any other electrical equipment.
- Run conduit and pull wires
- Adhere to all the company foods policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of related experience in the food industry
- Must be able to complete Mechanic Evaluation Assessment
- Proficient reading electrical blue prints and schematics
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.