about 2 months ago
Job Id: 9561
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform routine building and facility maintenance trades as necessary including plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on CNC machines.
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform necessary repairs or replace defective parts.
- Examine equipment to spot potential problems.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of CNC machine tools required with 2+ plus years’ experience.
- Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing documents, blueprints, and other company publications related to the job and safety notifications.
- Must have HVAC maintenance and installation experience.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing and distribution center environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.