Two Rivers, Wisconsin
20 days ago
Two Rivers, WI
Job Id: 9876
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to perform the following activities including but not limited to maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the electrical operation of machines such as metal detectors, color sorters, printers, scales and different electrical machines and equipment.
- Basic programming (Write) and Complex programming (Troubleshoot or/and repair)
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blueprints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Provide support in other floor activities and assist mechanics as per requirement.
- Should be able to pull wires and conduit as required.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- 2-year certificate course or diploma from college or technical school or 2 -3 years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing to successfully complete Mechanic Evaluation Assessment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.