Wilson Township, Illinois
14 days ago
Wilson Township, IL
2nd Shift: 4pm-12am
Job Id: 9877
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to perform the following activities including but not limited to setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the electrical operation of machines and electrical control circuits, VFD’s, etc.
- Communicate with vendors and order parts and supplies when necessary.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blue prints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Provide support in other floor activities and assist mechanics as per requirement.
- Provide training in electrical comprehension as required.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols(OSHA, health, GMP, quality assurance) and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of related experience in the industry.
- Good working knowledge in handling and installing gearboxes, belt drives and pneumatics clutch or electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Good knowledge and experience in mechanical maintenance and trouble shooting. Experience with some pneumatics and fluid power systems preferred.
- Willing to successfully complete Mechanic /Electrical Evaluation Assessment.
- Effective working experience and knowledge of single phase and three phase electricity up to 480VAC is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.