New Haven, Indiana
26 days ago
New Haven, IN
- Maintenance of production equipment and facility repair.
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Manufacturing Industry Experience!!
- Great Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Immediate Hire
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Experience in PLC and test equipment repair procedures
- hydraulic, pneumatics and electrical work
- Set up on production equipment
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Preventive maintenance and hydraulic systems.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Reading and interpreting information and specifications from blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures and systems
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.