14 days ago
Job Id: 10975
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repairing and maintaining the electrical portion of the equipment in an operational and safe condition for production of Plant Operation products.
- Write simple programs and monitor and troubleshoot complex programs. Troubleshoot and repair printers, metal detectors, scales, color sorters, green ear sorters, and any other electrical equipment. ·
- Support mechanics when necessary for line repair.
- Run conduit and pull wires as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of related experience in the food industry
- Must be able to complete Mechanic Evaluation Assessment
- Proficient reading electrical blueprints and schematics
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.