7 days ago
Sunset Farm, Washington
Job Id: 4586
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable real estate company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee service requests in relation to furnaces, air-conditioning systems, appliances, water heaters and solar collection, disposals, general plumbing, carpentry, and painting.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain tools, gauges, Freon recovery systems, snakes, drills, and thus having advance operational knowledge and use of personal protective equipment.
- Correct unsafe conditions are in a timely fashion.
- Aid in the preparation of vacated units through painting, sanding, and varnishing, floor tile removal and replacement, ceramic tile replacement, dry wall repair, fixture repair and/or replacement, floor stripping, waxing, and polishing, window repair and/or replacement, to make properties ready.
- Ensure emergency upkeep such as sewage back-ups, water main and other types of water leaks, and appliance repairs.
- Responsible for other duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance of residential buildings.
- High School Degree
- EPA/HVA Certification for Maintenance Technicians levels II and III.
- Knowledge of skills relating to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, locksmith and general building maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions with occasional on-call shifts.
- Be able to perform physical work including lifting 50 or more pounds on a regular basis.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Full-time position
- Paid PTO
- Short and Long term Disability
Ask for: Diana
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.