21 days ago
Job Id: 11268
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement plan, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain industrial machinery (including engines, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production equipment)
- Anticipate and prevent mechanical problems
- Fabricate modifications and parts as needed
- Schedule any and all maintenance and repairs with management to minimize production interruptions
- Maintain an inventory of parts and supplies; order as needed.
- 5 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing maintenance
- Experience reading and understanding diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, and engineering specifications.
- Must be reliable to arrive on time!
- Self-sufficient time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.