Lake View, Texas
4 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Lake View, Texas
Job Id: 4592
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Respond to service requests regarding furnaces, air-conditioning systems, appliances, water heaters and solar collection, disposals, and general plumbing.
- Work with a variety of trades such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Advanced knowledge and skills and advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- Maintain equipment such as tools, gauges, Freon recovery systems, snakes, and drills.
- Perform the required maintenance including replacement of filters.
- Attend to heating and ventilation repairs as needed.
- Perform emergency maintenance as required including sewage back-ups, water main and/or lateral breaks.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Advanced training resulting in a certification or a degree/journeyman license in building maintenance, or one or more skilled trades or other related subject
- An acceptable amount of on-the-job experience in building maintenance or one of the skilled trades
- Have strong knowledge of Building Maintenance and have specialized knowledge in one or more of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, or locksmith
- Three or more years’ experience in residential maintenance
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally
- EPA/HVAC certification required for Maintenance Technician levels II and III
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Annual Bonuses
Ask for: Kendal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.