Huntington, West Virginia
23 days ago
Job Id: 11414
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a growing company that offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment and plant systems
- Provide assistance to production
- Developing corrective countermeasure to address issues
- Document all issues with a PM4 work order and continue performing work on completing assigned PMs.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance, Follow-up W.O. to PMs, Work instruction sheets, work orders and work order assignments, Follow-up Work Orders/Work Requests, RPSs, Reporting and Line verification.
- Research part numbers and pull parts from stores and store parts along with work orders in the proper place.
- Inform Maintenance Engineer when parts are needed and include work order# and part # or SR# that that is needed.
- Tag all machines and parts that cannot be repaired with a repair tag and give it to the Stores to be sent out for repairs.
- Responsible for always maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Associate's Degree required
- 2-5 years mechanical and electrical experience; hydraulic and pneumatics
- Troubleshooting, Computer, and automation skills including PLCs and Robotics (required).
- Able to work in conditions with temperatures from 40 to 110 degrees.
- Must wear Basic PPE; Safety glasses, Hearing protection, Steel Toe shoes.
- Must be able to work at heights of 35 feet and under.
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to work any shift or assignment.
Medical & Dental
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.