Fort Worth, Texas
3 days ago
Mon-Fri: Day Shift, 8hrs.
Fort Worth, TX
Job Id: 11562
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a family owned, service first company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the repairing, rebuilding, and servicing of heavy construction and lift truck equipment in accordance with recommendations and specifications published by equipment manufacturers.
- Read service manuals, work orders, and related materials as well as displays on testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Troubleshoot routine problems and use service manuals to determine appropriate repair procedures.
- Assemble, disassemble, and repair equipment and components with power tools.
- Operate overhead hoists and cranes, as well as lift trucks, to lift and maneuver equipment and components.
- Operate parts washers to clean components and parts.
- Operate Pressure gauges, voltmeters, ohmmeters, tetra gauges and other test instruments to diagnose malfunctions and failures and ensure proper machine performance.
- Remove and replace guards, tracks, roller frames, cabs, masts, forks, and other external parts.
- Remove and replace engine installs, transmissions, steering clutches, drive axles and other major components.
- Clean parts with petroleum-based solvents or cleaning methods recommended.
- Performs limited machine diagnoses as assigned and directed.
- Check inventory of worn and used parts, and when necessary, orders new and rebuilt parts from parts books, shop parts personnel and/or outside vendors.
- Ensure repairs adjustments are accurate by operating and testing equipment after repairs are made.
- Complete assigned service reports and document parts, labor expenses and repair costs.
- Maintain a clean work area by sweeping and mopping floors, painting shelves, racks and aisle markers, etc.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalency) Required
- 2-year vocational education certificate or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Able to read, write and have basic math and mechanical skills.
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Must have hand tools (impact wrenches, hammers, ratchet and open-ended wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.).
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.