4 months ago
11 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 4600
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO, paid vacation, commuter assistance and more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ability to respond to service requests consisting of but not limited to air-conditioning systems, appliances, water heaters and solar collection, disposals, general plumbing, carpentry, painting etc.
- Ability to perform advanced skill in the areas of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair or locksmith
- Must be well versed in the use and maintenance of hand tools
- Good understanding in use of personal protective equipment
- Must be equipped to make ready emptied units in both the interior and exterior
- Ability to perform emergency maintenance
- High school diploma (or equivalent) in addition to a certification or degree/journeyman license in maintenance or similar field
- If the former is not applicable an adequate amount of on-the-job experience in similar fields will suffice (building maintenance, plumbing, electrical work, HVAC, ETC)
- 3+ years in building maintenance
- Must have valid insurance and drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and sometimes more than 50 pounds
- Willing to work some on-call shifts
- For Maintenance Technicians at level II and III must have EPA/HVAC certification
- Must be reliable and punctual in completing tasks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Desiree
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.