27 days ago
Del Rio, TX
Job Id: 4713
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including full time employment/direct hire. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- React to requests regarding furnaces, and air conditioning systems.
- Ability to conduct skilled work with plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems.
- Taking care of tools, gauges, snakes, drills and conduct safety inspections on all tools.
- Properly use equipment and chemicals based on service needs.
- Replace faulty parts and make necessary repairs.
- Ability to paint, sand, varnishing, floor tile removal and window replacement according to requests.
- Conduct emergency repairs such as sewage backups, lateral breaks and any other type of damage.
- Make sure safety requirements are met.
- Being reliable and keeping communication is key in this role.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have advanced training resulting in certification or a license in building maintenance.
- Has exception skills with electrical, HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair or locksmith
- 3 plus years of experience in residential maintenance
- Must be able to lift 50-60Lbs
- EPA/HVAC certification for Maintenance Technician levels II & III
- Full time employment
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.