Somersworth, New Hampshire
about 2 months ago
19 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6835
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform planned and scheduled maintenance on equipment as needed or directed.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- May drive a pick-up truck or maintenance vehicle in the plant and/or to pick-up parts from local vendors
- Perform highly diversified duties to maintain plant equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Provide emergency/ unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, welding, mill right and repair of production machines.
- Participate in the maintenance On-Call system
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situation to proper supervision.
- Comply with OSHA regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3 years of manufacturing/processing maintenance experience.
- Technical Degree in Industrial or Electric Trade or 5 years experience in industrial or processing maintenance required
- Strong electrical and controls troubleshooting, welding experience, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
- Some diesel mechanical expertise
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.