Akron, New York
about 1 year ago
2nd Shift and 3rd Shift
Job Id: 7442
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO, paid lunch breaks. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to repair, install and maintain Electrical Systems and Equipment such as motors, starters, transformers, switches in accordance with the National Electrical Code and any applicable local codes.
- Responsible to maintain facilities, production equipment and production support systems.
- At-least 3 years’ experience in an industrial electrician position.
- Able to draw basic electrical circuits
- Capable of reading blueprints, schematics, and electrical diagrams.
- Proficient with electrician tools and test equipment.
- Experience with 3 phase power up to 480 volts.
- Able to handle paints, solvents, and exposure to environmental allergens.
- Availability to work a variable schedule to cover another team member shift.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.