22 days ago
Job Id: 7528
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshoot and maintain advanced production machinery.
- Use troubleshoot PLC programs.
- Using hydraulics and pneumatics to help fix machinery.
- Making sure all equipment is running safely and smoothly.
- Being able to take apart machinery to fix problem and place back together.
- Perform and document all functions as directed.
- Willing to work together as a team and work effectively as an independent.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from Two-year school or technical school.
- Must have at least 4 years of mechanical/electrical experience.
- Must have experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must know how to use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley)
- Have experience using AC & DC Servo Drives.
- Must have experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Must be able to use Electrical System for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays if necessary.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.