8 months ago
07 Oct 00:00
3rd Shift (10pm-6:30am)
Elmwood Park, IL
Job Id: 4208
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform building repairs, preventive maintenance on machines, troubleshooting and installation of equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, minor pumbling, welding and general upkeep.
- Maintain inventory and keep a record of assigned work orders.
- Ensure compliance and regulations with safety and environmental laws are met.
- MUST have 3 years of working in a manufacturing environment (food/beverage experience is preferred).
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of Industrial Maintenance technician experience is required.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- MUST have 2 years of working knowledge of Electrical 480v/3 phase & PLC Ladder Logix
- Need to pass drug test and background check screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.