3 days ago
Maintenance Technician I
Job Id: 13060
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Ability to concentrate and perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding or emergency situations or alarms
- Must demonstrate a caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
- Must conduct preventive maintenance on production equipment; troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Must have basic understanding and application of blueprints, schematics, and technical documentation for the proper maintenance of manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Ensure that manufacturing equipment is functional, and supplies are ready.
- Must test production quality by visually inspecting ice for clarity, cube size, and hole space.
- Basic understanding of Root Cause Analysis and countermeasure implementation.
- Minor facility and building grounds maintenance including changing lightbulbs, painting, and minor plant structural repairs.
- Must identify and use proper tools and equipment to conduct general facility maintenance.
- May be required to assist with bagging product and occasionally directs production workflow based on production equipment output.
- Can facilitate basic data analysis for Root Cause Identification Identify and bring opportunities for continuous process improvement to Operation Manager’s attention. Must complete safety checklists as required by the Safety/Risk Management Department.
- Able to identify, monitor and correct issues regarding industrial health and safety Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- 2-4 years of work experience in an industrial maintenance operation
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in an industrial maintenance operation High school diploma or GED Completion of ONE of the following Certifications:
- Programmable Logic Controller Certification- Electronics Technicians Association International
- Journeyman Certification/License in Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical Disciplines- State Certifying Authority
- Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator- Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association
- Certified Maintenance Technician Level III- International Maintenance Institute
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Must have HVAC experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.