3 days ago
Maintenance Technician II
Job Id: 13061
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must ensure that all the production equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Must be able to conduct preventive maintenance on production equipment; troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory control of repair parts and ready service equipment for the safe and optimal function of the plant
- Must have basic understanding of water plant operations and maintenance of the equipment’s like Ice Makers, Compressors, Heat Exchangers etc.
- Must have ability to instruct and coach others in the usage of tools and equipment to conduct general facility maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ year of experience required as Maintenance Tech in industrial maintenance operation
- Must have Maintenance Certification from ONE of the following
- Journeyman Certification/License in Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical Disciplines- State Certifying Authority
- Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator- Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association
- Certified Maintenance Technician Level III- International Maintenance Institute
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.