3 days ago
Maintenance Technician III
York Hills, SC
Job Id: 13064
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on production equipment; troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Expertise in the application of blueprints, schematics, and technical documentation for the proper maintenance of manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Expertise in Water Plant Operations and Maintenance.
- Heat Exchangers, Ammonia and Freon Refrigeration Systems, Pumps, Condensers, and Compressors
- Ensures that manufacturing equipment is functional and supplies are ready.
- Ordering and Inventory control of repair parts and ready service equipment for the safe and optimal function of the plant.
- Expertise in root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation.
- Minor facility and building grounds maintenance including changing lightbulbs, painting, and minor plant structural repairs.
- Conduct advanced electrical and electronic systems maintenance without supervision.
- Without guidance can implement daily kaizen for rapid improvement.
- Able to lead performance improvement activities thru maintenance countermeasures.
- Complete safety checklists as required by the Safety/Risk Management Department.
- Advanced understanding of PLC programing and robotics troubleshooting
- Advanced computer usage skills and the ability to coach others in the use of computer programs to facilitate maintenance activities.
- Able to identify, monitor and correct issues regarding industrial health and safety
- Advanced application of Electrical and Chemical Safety measures and controls.
- Advanced understanding in the application and controls of Work Authorization Techniques and Management
- 8-10 years of work experience in an industrial maintenance operation
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintenance Certification from ONE of the following:
- Programmable Logic Controller Certification- Electronics Technicians Association International
- Journeyman Certification/License in Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical Disciplines- State Certifying Authority
- Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator- Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association
- Certified Maintenance Technician Level III- International Maintenance Institute
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.