about 1 month ago
24 Aug 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7284
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within Packaging industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for Maintenance Technicians for our client in a Packaging Industry. This role will be responsible for maintenance of the packaging plant.
- Repair all production equipment and plant equipment.
- Execute line and equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production.
- High school diploma or higher education.
- 2-3 years of relative applicable experience in Consumer Goods/Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics/Food manufacturing.
- Experience with high-speed packaging, processing, or other manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks.
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- Strong technical knowledge of an electrical and mechanical.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Housing loan assistant
- Sick/Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.